Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Khanh Lemon, The Five



10 years ago I: was a freshman in highschool. I ran cross country, and danced at the Springville Ballet Academy. Nothing really memorable.



5 things on today's "to do" list:
Work on the blog
Clean the house
Go to a work conference
Watch the BYU game
Take a nap?


5 snacks I enjoy:
Anything chocolate
Chips and salsa
Smoothies
Hot chocolate
A perfect peach

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Pay off our student loans
Become a professional traveler
Invest and save for retirement
Buy a home, with cash
New wardrobe


5 places I have lived:
Springville
Ephraim
Logan
Alaska
Arizona


5 jobs I have had:
Housekeeper
Desk clerk
Bakers assistant
Marketing consultant
Dietitian


I tag: Joelle, Jen, Catherine, Maren


Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags others and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Good work on the new blog. It is really cute.

Victoria Lemon said...

Nice background and I like your "The five".

RaeLynn said...

Josh, I went to your homeward on Sunday! I went to listen to my brother and sister-in-law speak (they're in that ward) and I got to talk to your mom for a bit...who is as sweet as ever. It reminded me of how much fun we had our Sophomore year (and mostly all through High School) but the Sophomore year was the best! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog it's really cute! I sent the tag to your email, even though you didn't tag me I figured you couldn't and that I would fill it out anyways. Have a great day and I will talk to you later.
Love Jess