Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Job! And Looking Back...

We have been blessed and our circumstances have been very fortunate. One week after moving back to Utah I was able to get a job as the dietitian for Jordan School District. We moved on a Saturday and I interviewed that Monday! A week later I was working! It was a quick turn around, but it was just what we needed. We are so grateful. It's confirmation to us that we are in the right place at the right time. So while I am enjoying my new job and learning a lot, I miss all of my friends from good old Glendale Elementary School District. So here is a shout out to them. I miss you guys! 

3 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

I seen you on TV!! Sooo very cool! You are a star now. And I'm so excited to say "hey! I know a TV star!!" Ha ha
Looks like you are having lots of fun in Utah. There always seems like there is some thing to do. Glad you're back! Hope to see you soon.

Chef Messy said...

Congrats on the new job! Glad to hear things are going well for you guys.

Victoria Lemon said...

Looks like you guys have settled back in Utah nicely. We miss having you guys out here. Congrats on your new job.